Inno-Therm®/Metisse® is a brilliant, eco-friendly insulation product at a reasonable price, saving you time and labour costs in installation and, of course, fuel. It has all the required testing to meet UK and European standards.
Inno-Therm®/Metisse® products listed in table are normally available for next day, 2 day, 2-3 day delivery from Sheffield. However, If not in stock in Sheffield there is a working 15 day lead time plus delivery from Sheffield.
|THERMAL||THERMAL||THERMAL||THERMAL /ACOUSTIC||THERMAL /ACOUSTIC||THERMAL||THERMAL||ACOUSTIC|
|Product Code||RRT 100||PRT 100||PRT 145||PM+ 50||PM+ 145||PRT 200||eko batt|
|Dimensions||100 mm x 600 mm x 4 m roll||100 mm x 600 mm x 1200 mm||145 mm x 600 mm x 1200 mm||50 mm x 600 mm x 1200 mm||145 mm x 600 mm x 1200 mm||200 mm x 600 mm x 1200 mm||45 mm x 600 mm x 1200 mm|
|Price / m2
|Density||20 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||20 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||20 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||25 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||25 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||20 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||45 kg/m3 (+/-10%)|
|NOW IN STOCK rolls of eko acoustic 20 mm X 120 cm X 14 m = 16.8 m2 – density 45 kg/m3. Thermal rolls can be manufactured in 400mm and 600 mm widths for thicknesses of 50, 80, 100, 120 mm. Prices stated are for 600mm widths. Insulation also available for blown-in application called flock. 300 mm batts correspond to 360 mm of flock after collapse (480 mm before) = 7.2 kg/m3 (R=7.70). See – http://www.inno-therm.com/product-information/|
|m2 coverage / batt or roll||2.4/roll||0.72/batt||0.72/batt||0.72/batt||0.72/batt||0.72/batt||0.72/batt|
|Thermal conductivity||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.044 W/(mK)|
|No. of batts/pack||2 rolls/pack||6||4||12||4||3||13|
|Coverage/pack||4.80 m2||4.32 m2||2.88 m2||8.64 m2||2.88 m2||2.16 m2||9.36 m2|
|No. of packs/pallet**||8||8||6||6||8|
|Coverage/pallet||38.40/ m2||34.56 m2||23.04 m2||69.12 m2||23.04 m2||74.88 m2|
Contact for retail and merchant discount/trade prices on volume orders. **Eight [ 60 cm in width ] – twelve [ 40 cm in width ] packs/pallets. Pallet is 2.4/5 m in height when delivered direct from our manufacturing facility in France to Sheffield or a building site. Eight – ten packs/pallet when delivered from Sheffield since there is a maximum height of 2.2 m/pallet with Palletline. Confirm number of packs/pallet from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Retail prices shown in this table are subject to the euro exchange rate at the time of purchase. Due to the variability of the exchange rate at time of payment there maybe needed an adjustment to the price. This is unfortunately beyond our control yet it could be to your favour or for you to make a euro payment.
- Also for purchase on order: eko acoustic 45 kg/m3 density roll of 20 mm thickness x 1.2 m width X 14 m = 16.8 m2/roll @ £3.55/m2. Rolls of acoustic can be cut to whatever length the customer requires.
- Prices ruling at date of dispatch, exclusive of VAT and delivery. When delivered by Palletline the delivery charge is subject to geographical area. The retail price is exclusive of shipping costs from Sheffield.
- Free shipping from France to Sheffield and/or direct to any distributor, building site or customer when a full truckload of 22/24 pallets is purchased. For example, 22 pallets of 100 mm x 400 mm x 1.2 m batts hold 760 m2.
- For truck loads of 12 – 21 pallets a shipping charge of €250 will be added to Palletline charge proportional to the m2 of the order.
- VAT: HMRC advise that we can only charge 5% VAT if we supply and install. Where Inno-Therm® supplies to a customer or builder, we must charge 20% VAT. However, the builder can charge 5% VAT when installing. For a new build, VAT is ‘0’ rated.
- New installation guide now on website.
The insulation can also be purchased loose (as flock) for blown-in application @ £1.80/kg. The m2 coverage of a 10 kg bag of flock depends on the R value targeted. On request we can send ACERMI which indicates the volume needed for each R value. Examples: 1. 4.7 kg/m2 to reach an R value of 5 with a density of 15 kg/m3. 2. 300 mm batts correspond to 360 mm of flock after settlement (480 mm before) = 7.2 kg/m3 (R=7.70)