Inno-Therm® has a history of being used in specialist developments across the country. Take a look at case studies of where Inno-Therm® has been used recently;
- Winter Olympics 2014
- Anns Grove Primary School, Sheffield
- Bradford Business Park
- London Games 2012
- The Genesis Project
- Torfaen Eco Building
- Inno-Therm® in fashion
- Textile Design
- The comparative physical handling qualities of Recovery Insulation and Rockwool to a 1930s semi-detached house in Sheffield
- Inno-Therm® used at the Regather Works
- New eco-friendly building for Castle Hill School
- WikiHouse Edinburgh
- Reach Homes
- NBC News at Olympic venues
Inno-Therm®/Metisse® recycled cotton/denim insulation has been installed in the Piddington Pod. The Pod is an extraordinary bespoke copper-clad eco-dwelling. It is modelled on the huts of nomads. It was centre stage on George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces broadcast on Channel 4 29th October at 8pm.
- Inno-Therm® was selected by Kevin McCloud as one of his 10 eco-innovation green heroes. We exhibited at Grand Design Live in London from May 3rd – 11th, 2014. Details at: Grand Design Live.
- Recovery Insulation Ltd., distributors of Inno-Therm®, exhibited at FutureBuild in Sheffield in November 2014. Details at: FutureBuild.
- ECO BUILD: Recovery Insulation Ltd exhibited in the Big Innovation Pitch stand at Eco build 2014. Read more…