Inno-Therm®/Métisse®; has a history of being used in specialist developments across the country. Take a look at case studies of where Inno-Therm®/Métisse® has been used recently;
- Amina Technologies
- Anns Grove Primary School, Sheffield
- Bradford Business Park
- Campervan Insulation Project
- Case Studies: Handling Qualities
- Comparing linear and circular supply chains
- Early Childcare Facilities
- Grand Designs Live
- Inno-Therm®/Métisse® in fashion
- NBC London Games 2012
- NBC News at Olympic Venues
- NBC Winter Olympics 2014
- New eco-friendly building for Castle Hill School
- Reach Homes
- Regather Works
- Textile Design
- The Genesis Project
- The Piddlington Pod
- Torfaen Eco Building
- WikiHouse Edinburgh
Inno-Therm®/Métisse® recycled cotton/denim insulation has been installed in the Piddington Pod. The Pod is an extraordinary bespoke copper-clad eco-dwelling. It is modelled on the huts of nomads. It was centre stage on George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces broadcast on Channel 4 29th October at 8pm.
Awards achieved by Recovery Insulation for Inno-Therm®/Métisse®
- Enventure Landfill Tax Credit Scheme/Parkwood Environmental Fund, 2004
- Business Link South Yorkshire High Growth Start-up, 2005
- UK KTA/TSB grant, 2005.
- Inno-Therm®/Métisse® was featured in the BBC series – ‘It’s Not Easy Being Green’ – 2007.
- November 2010, featured on BBC – and DIY/SOS.
- Shortlisted from 100 applications for M&S/Eco Build Innovation Pitch Award, 2015.
- Selected in 2014 by Kevin McCloud as one of his 10 eco-innovation green heroes
- Funding awarded from Yorkshire Innovation Fund in 2015 to develop a new cost effective binder system from bio and /or recycled fibres to allow entry into UK construction and DIY markets of a 100% recycled insulation product; and maintain a high performance to be competitive with other ‘eco’ and conventional insulations.
- London Construction Award Finalist 2015
- Sheffield Business Awards Finalist 2016
- ASPB Product of the month 2017
- Inno-Therm®/Métisse® was selected by Kevin McCloud as one of his 10 eco-innovation green heroes. We exhibited at Grand Design Live in London from May 3rd – 11th, 2014. Details at: Grand Design Live.
- Recovery Insulation Ltd., distributors of Inno-Therm®/Métisse®, exhibited at FutureBuild in Sheffield in November 2014. Details at: FutureBuild.
- ECO BUILD: Recovery Insulation Ltd exhibited in the Big Innovation Pitch stand at Eco build 2014. Read more…