- Consisting of 85% recycled denim/cotton, so reducing landfill waste and it can itself be recycled when removed. Has a very low embodied energy in using 70% less energy to manufacture than conventional insulation we have obtained data.
- Unlike most conventional insulation, Inno-Therm®/Métisse® contains no chemical irritants, thus it is non-itch, will not cause allergic reactions and is easy to handle and quick to install saving you time and money.
- Anti-bacterial and fungicide treatment: 1%.
- The resistance to growth of mould fungus has been verified according to EOTA procedure. The class of the product is 0.
- The resistance to the clothes moth (Tineila biselliella) has been verified according to the EOTA testing procedure. No adult vermins develop (100% mortality) from eggs. No damage observed.
- It behaves as a hydro regulator thanks to its ability to absorb and release water vapour and so has excellent performance in conditions of high humidity.
- The water vapour diffusion resistance is determined according to the EN 12086 conditions B. The water vapour diffusion resistance factor = µ 2.2.
- The thermal rolls and batts exceed quality and performance standards of most conventional insulation with an excellent thermal insulation co-efficient as a semi-rigid panel. Its thermal conductivity dry is 0.039 W/mK for both 20 kg/m3 and 25 kg/m3 density products. This makes it possible to optimise insulation in walls, inner partitions (due to its sound insulating performance), eaves, lofts or floors. Also available as loose flock for blown-in applications.
- The eko acoustic batt make effective acoustic insulation with a high sound absorption (= 0.95) and the acoustic fading is 42 dB. The acoustic roll has a sound absorption (= 0.95) and 20 dB. These products have a density of 45 Kg/m3.
- Superior quality allowing you to reduce stud sizes in timber frame construction.
Inno-Therm®/Métisse® is approved for use in lofts, floors, walls and sarking.
It has all the required testing to meet UK, European technical standard and CE mark approved.
Thermal Rolls: Inno-Therm®/Métisse® MT +
|Roll RRT||RRT050||Roll Métisse® 50 mm x 600 wide  x 7.5 m (9.00 m2/pack of 2 rolls)||20 kg/m3|
|Roll RRT||RRT 80||Roll Métisse® 80 mm x 600 wide  x 4.9 m (5.88 m2/pack 2 rolls)||20 kg/m3|
|Roll RRT||RRT 100||Roll Métisse® 100 mm x 600 wide  x 4.0 m (4.80 m2/pack of 2 rolls)||20 kg/m3|
|Roll RRT||RRT 120||Roll Métisse® 120 mm x 600 wide  x 3.4 m (4.08 m2/pack of 2 rolls)||20 kg/m3|
Thermal Batts: Pannel Inno-Therm®/Métisse®
|Pannel M||PRT 80||Pannel Métisse® 80 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||20 kg/m3|
|Pannel M||PRT 100||Pannel Métisse® 100 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||20 kg/m3|
|Pannel M||PRT 120||Pannel Métisse® 120 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||20 kg/m3|
|Pannel M||PRT 145||Pannel Métisse® 145 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||20 kg/m3|
|Pannel M||PRT 200||Pannel Métisse® 200 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||20 kg/m3|
Thermal Batts: Pannel Inno-Therm®/Métisse® +
|Pannel M||PM + 50||Pannel Métisse® Plus 50 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
|NOTE: There is an extra cutting fee for manufacturing 400 mm widths of all thicknesses|
|Pannel M||PM + 100||Pannel Métisse® Plus 100 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
|Pannel M||PM + 120||Pannel Métisse® Plus 120 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
|Pannel M||PM + 145||Pannel Métisse® Plus 145 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
|Pannel M||PM + 200||Pannel Métisse® Plus 200 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
Thermal Insulation: Flock
Inno-Therm®/Métisse® insulation also comes loose, as flock, for blown-in applications.
|Weight of bag||10 kg|
|Number of bags per pallet||35|
|Pallet weight||350 kg|
|Bag size||60 cm x 32 cm x 40 cm|
|Pallet size||1.0 m x 1.2 m|
|Number of pallets per truck||24|
|Weight by truck||9,200 kg|
The m2 coverage of a 10 kg bag of flock depends on the R value targeted. On request we can send ACERMI which indicates the volume needed for each R value.
1. 4.7 kg/m2 to reach an R value of 5 with a density of 15 kg/m3.
2. 300 mm batts correspond to 360 mm of flock after collapse (480 mm before) = 7.2 kg/m3 (R=7.70)
3. 400 mm batts correspond to 480 mm of flock after collapse (642 mm before) = 9.6 kg/m3 (R=10.25)
4. 300 mm batts correspond to 360 mm of flock after collapse (480 mm before) = 7.2 kg/m3 (R=7.70)
5. 400 mm batts correspond to 480 mm of flock after collapse (642 mm before) = 9.6 kg/m3 (R=10.25)
To install flock, you need a blowing machine like the GV 180 from Krendl or the Rockstair by Rockwool.Acoustic Rolls: Inno-Therm®/Métisse® Acoustic +
Acoustic Rolls: Inno-Therm®/Métisse® Acoustic +
|Accoustic||RMA + 20||Roll Métisse® Acoustic Plus 20 mm x 1.20m wide x 14.0m long = 16.8 m2/roll||45 kg/m3|
Acoustic Batts: Inno-Therm®/Métisse® Acoustic +
|Accoustic||PMA + 45||Pannel Métisse® Acoustic Plus 45 mm X 600 wide x 1.2m long with a lamda of 0.039 W/mk||45 kg/m3|
Acoustic Baffles: Métisse® [eko]
|[eko] Baffle||EKO 300||Acoustic corrector (absorbs sound) and showcases the architectural space
45 mm x 300 mm wide x 1.2 m
|[eko] Baffle||EKO 600||Acoustic corrector (absorbs sound) and showcases the architectural space
45 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m
|[eko] Panel||EKO PANEL||Acoustic correction 20 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m|
|[eko] Roll||EKO ROLL||Acoustic correction 20 mm x 1.2 m wide x 14 m|