- Consisting of 85% recycled denim/cotton, so reducing landfill waste and it can itself be recycled when removed. Has a very low embodied energy in using 70% less energy to manufacture than conventional insulation we have obtained data.
- Unlike most conventional insulation, Inno-Therm®/Métisse® contains no chemical irritants, thus it is non-itch, will not cause allergic reactions and is easy to handle and quick to install saving you time and money.
- Anti-bacterial and fungicide treatment: 1%.
- The reaction to fire of the product is determined according to EN 1350-1. The fire rating is E.
- When the insulation is placed behind a facing (plasterboard or in particular Fermacell Gypsum – BA 13 in France) the fire rating is B. (The English translation works in the Chrome browser but may have issues in other browsers. We are working to improve compatibility. Please download and use the Chrome browser if necessary.)
- The resistance to growth of mould fungus has been verified according to EOTA procedure. The class of the product is 0.
- The resistance to the clothes moth (Tineila biselliella) has been verified according to the EOTA testing procedure. No adult vermins develop (100% mortality) from eggs. No damage observed.
- It behaves as a hydro regulator thanks to its ability to absorb and release water vapour and so has excellent performance in conditions of high humidity.
- The water vapour diffusion resistance is determined according to the EN 12086 conditions B. The water vapour diffusion resistance factor = µ 2.2.
- The thermal rolls and batts exceed quality and performance standards of most conventional insulation with an excellent thermal insulation co-efficient as a semi-rigid panel. Its thermal conductivity dry is 0.039 W/mK for both 20 kg/m3 and 25 kg/m3 density products. This makes it possible to optimise insulation in walls, inner partitions (due to its sound insulating performance), eaves, lofts or floors. Also available as loose flock for blown-in applications.
- The eko acoustic batt make effective acoustic insulation with a high sound absorption (= 0.95) and the acoustic fading is 42 dB. The acoustic roll has a sound absorption (= 0.95) and 20 dB. These products have a density of 45 Kg/m3.
- Superior quality allowing you to reduce stud sizes in timber frame construction.
Inno-Therm®/Métisse® is approved for use in lofts, floors, walls and sarking.
It has all the required testing to meet UK, European technical standard and CE mark approved.
- Thermal Applications
- Acoustic Applications
- Specifications & Technical Information
- Installation Information
Thermal Rolls: Inno-Therm®/Métisse® MT +
|Roll RRT||RMT + 50||Roll Métisse® MT Plus 50 mm x 600 wide  x 7.5 m (9.00 m2/pack of 2 rolls)||20 kg/m3|
|Roll RRT||RMT + 80||Roll Métisse® MT Plus 80 mm x 600 wide  x 4.9 m (5.88 m2/pack 2 rolls)||20 kg/m3|
|Roll RRT||RMT + 100||Roll Métisse® MT Plus 100 mm x 600 wide  x 4.0 m (4.80 m2/pack of 2 rolls)||20 kg/m3|
|Roll RRT||RMT + 120||Roll Métisse® MT Plus 80 mm x 600 wide  x 3.4 m (4.08 m2/pack of 2 rolls)||20 kg/m3|
Thermal Batts: Pannel Inno-Therm®/Métisse®
|Pannel M||PRT + 80||Pannel Métisse® 80 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||20 kg/m3|
|Pannel M||PRT + 100||Pannel Métisse® 100 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||20 kg/m3|
|Pannel M||PRT + 120||Pannel Métisse® 120 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||20 kg/m3|
|Pannel M||PRT + 145||Pannel Métisse® 145 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||20 kg/m3|
|Pannel M||PRT + 200||Pannel Métisse® 200 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||20 kg/m3|
Thermal Batts: Pannel Inno-Therm®/Métisse® +
|Pannel M||PM + 50||Pannel Métisse® Plus 50 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
|NOTE: There is an extra cutting fee for manufacturing 400 mm widths of all thicknesses|
|Pannel M||PM + 100||Pannel Métisse® Plus 100 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
|Pannel M||PM + 120||Pannel Métisse® Plus 120 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
|Pannel M||PM + 145||Pannel Métisse® Plus 145 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
|Pannel M||PM + 150||Pannel Métisse® Plus 150 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
|Pannel M||PM + 200||Pannel Métisse® Plus 200 mm x 400 mm or 600 mm wide x 1.2 m long||25 kg/m3 |
Thermal Insulation: Flock
Inno-Therm®/Métisse® insulation also comes loose, as flock, for blown-in applications.
|Weight of bag||10 kg|
|Number of bags per pallet||35|
|Pallet weight||350 kg|
|Bag size||60 cm x 32 cm x 40 cm|
|Pallet size||1.0 m x 1.2 m|
|Number of pallets per truck||24|
|Weight by truck||9,200 kg|
The m2 coverage of a 10 kg bag of flock depends on the R value targeted. On request we can send ACERMI which indicates the volume needed for each R value.
1. 4.7 kg/m2 to reach an R value of 5 with a density of 15 kg/m3.
2. 300 mm batts correspond to 360 mm of flock after collapse (480 mm before) = 7.2 kg/m3 (R=7.70)
3. 400 mm batts correspond to 480 mm of flock after collapse (642 mm before) = 9.6 kg/m3 (R=10.25)
4. 300 mm batts correspond to 360 mm of flock after collapse (480 mm before) = 7.2 kg/m3 (R=7.70)
5. 400 mm batts correspond to 480 mm of flock after collapse (642 mm before) = 9.6 kg/m3 (R=10.25)
To install flock, you need a blowing machine like the GV 180 from Krendl or the Rockstair by Rockwool.Acoustic Rolls: Inno-Therm®/Métisse® Acoustic +
Acoustic Rolls: Inno-Therm®/Métisse® Acoustic +
|Accoustic||RMA + 20||Roll Métisse® Acoustic Plus 20 mm x 1.20m wide x 14.0m long = 16.8 m2/roll||45 kg/m3|
Acoustic Batts: Inno-Therm®/Métisse® Acoustic +
|Accoustic||PMA + 45||Pannel Métisse® Acoustic Plus 45 mm X 600 wide x 1.2m long with a lamda of 0.044 W/mk||45 kg/m3|
Acoustic Baffles: Métisse® [eko]
|[eko] Baffle||EKO 300||Acoustic corrector (absorbs sound) and showcases the architectural space
45 mm x 300 mm wide x 1.2 m
|[eko] Baffle||EKO 600||Acoustic corrector (absorbs sound) and showcases the architectural space
45 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m
|[eko] Panel||EKO PANEL||Acoustic correction 20 mm x 600 mm wide x 1.2 m|
|[eko] Roll||EKO ROLL||Acoustic correction 20 mm x 1.2 m wide x 14 m|