Sustainable Acoustic and Thermal Insulation for Local Authorities
- European Technical Approval Standards Métisse® Relais composition squareness density absorption strength airflow fire biological additives marking. SPECIAL NOTE: The insulation is now made of 85% recycled cotton/denim. There is no longer a mix of acrylic-synthetic fibres with wool fibres in the insulation.
- CE mark approved.
- European classification for the reaction to fire behaviour of building products
- Euroclasse E RT mars 2013
- The reaction to fire of the product is determined according to EN 1350-1. The fire rating is E.
- When the insulation is placed behind a facing (plasterboard or in particular Fermacell Gypsum – BA 13 in France) the fire rating is B. (The English translation works in the Chrome browser but may have issues in other browsers. We are working to improve compatibility. Please download and use the Chrome browser if necessary.)
- Fiche Technical Product